Sunday 4 July 2021

Return to gaming.. 2021.. and battling Covid still..

So 2020 and much of 2021 have been a right battle and strife with the Covid Pandemic. 
Here is the UK we have gotten ahead with the vaccines roll-out but the virus is still making a return for a third wave, but so far hospitalisations and deaths are low... 

So my gaming club has moved venues on the whole.. our old venue closed, the hosting business built a new premises but moved us to a Wednesday night from our Thursday night slot and that kind of killed our numbers just a little. So we setup in a new venue on Thursday and sadly it was a distance away from our old and so we have lost a few but gained a few new players as well.. so yes.. a definite time of change. 

So I have had a break from wargaming for a while.. Health reasons and other issues caught up with me. But now, I am back to regular hopefully as long as we don't get a lock down again.. gaming.. 

Rogue Trader 40k is back on the go.. and I have plans.. This blog will I hope see some more regular updates, and hopefully some of my followers will still be interested. 

So hoping all and everyone is well and getting through the pandemic ok. And watch this space for updates! 

John 


No comments: