Saturday 27 August 2011

Figures Wanted - Do you have them to trade or sell?

There are a few figures from differing periods and or systems that I am hunting for. If you happen to have them, or know someone who does and are willing to trade or sell them, then please drop me a line.

28mm WW2 Wanted
Pak36 by Boltaction
Pak88 by Boltaction
Partizans by Boltaction

28mm Starship Troopers (SST) by Mongoose Publishing
MI Veteran Cap Troopers 
MI Reliant Gun Platforms
MI Fleet Landing Party
MI Grizzly Marauder Suits
MI Cougar Marauder Suits -
MI Pathfinders

Arachnid Cliff Mites
Arachnid Mantis Hunter Bug

Arachnid Brain Bug
Arachnid Guard Bugs

Pathfinder Amry Book
MI Army Book
Skinnie Army Book


Forth Miniatures - Any



3 comments:

Greg Sapara said...

If you don't sell your mujahadeen, I'd gladly trade you my Foundry WW2 partisans for them.

Let me know if that would work for you.

I am in the USA.

GregS

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just seen your wanted list.I have some of the Starship Troopers pieces you are after.

Nice report on the WMMS show too.

Thanks also for pimping Four A miniatures.

Cheers

Andy C.

Goose on the loose said...

Hi Andy,
Drop me a line at info-at-gearpac-dot-com.

Be interested it know what you have cheers.

And your welcome. Think there are some great figures in the range.

Cheers.